*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

* Position:     VBA programmer Location:    Berkeley Heights, NJ
Duration:    12+ Months*

*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*

*Job Description: *

*Experience Required*

VBA Programming with MS SQL and Access

*Roles & Responsibilities*

-Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing

-Analyze business requirements, design, implement and integrate component.

-Develop design documentation artifacts.

-Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the development

-Develop VB scripts and Macros per the business requirements

-Experience working with MS SQL, MS Access database.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Need good communication and analytic skills, should be able to work/lead a
small size team.

Bachelors and above

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India)  Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*

*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*