*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     VB.Net and C# Developer Location:    Glastonbury, CT
Duration:    12+ Months*

*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*

*Job Description: *

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Technical knowledge and skills:

•                      VB.Net and C#

*Experience Required*

5+ Yrs

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Support and maintenance

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Able to interact with Vendor for any issue in the data or filess

*Education*

College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Science,
Business Administration

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India)  Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*