PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *BPM Consultant *for one of our clients
TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *BPM Consultant
*Location: *Lewisville, TX
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Brief Job Description as follows :-*
· Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Understand processes and prepare process models/maps using BPM
· Good knowledge and experience in US Mortgage domain
· Experience in using BPM tools (MS Visio, ProV)
· Experienced in client interaction and dealing directly with end
· Proven in analyzing and documenting complex business processes
and systems flows
· Self-motivated and ability to work independently
· *Role(s)*: Process Modeler *(Number of positions: 1)*
· *Band /Grade: *BPS 3/ BPS 4/ BPS 5 / C1 / C2
· Understand and capture the end to end processes for the business
units in scope
· Work extensively with client SMEs and business owners
· Participate in workshops and interact with SMEs to brainstorm and
capture detailed process activities, systems used, and compliance
· Review the Policies and Procedures for the processes in scope for
drafting process maps
· Prepare process maps for current state (as is) processes
· Review of process flows with the Business owners to identify and
plot the risks, controls, regulatory requirements etc.
· Identify process improvement/automation opportunities and draft
· Design ‘end state’ process models
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.