*Please submit resumes to hare...@r3tek.com <hare...@r3tek.com>*
*Position*: Data warehouse Architect needed with Healthcare domain
*Duration: *6 months +
*Location: *Fort Washington, PA
*Data warehouse Architect* will provide a structured approach to study and
architect a data warehouse solution for a healthcare customer.
· Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members
to gather and analyze data warehouse system requirements
· Architect and Design data warehouse solutions to satisfy
application (business and technical) requirements
· Implement database solutions using available database tools
· Provides technical consulting and guidance to development teams
for the design and development of highly complex or critical ETL
· Identifies opportunities for new architectural initiatives; makes
recommendations on the increasing scalability and robustness of ETL
platforms and solutions.
· Determines organizational strategies for data integrity
validation processes. Establishes policies and best practices for
optimizing ETL data throughput/accessibility
· Data warehouse architecture
· Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, or
· 10+ years working experience as Data warehouse Architect
· Very strong in SQL Server 2012 Data Warehousing Features
· Healthcare industry Knowledge.
· Strong experience in Informatica ETL tools
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Working Experience on onsite-offshore model
*Thanks & Regards...*
*Resource Manager - R3 Technology Inc.,*
*hare...@r3tek.com <hare...@r3tek.com> | www.r3tek.com
*D:+1(732)654-0460 | F: 732-568-4786.*
*425 Amwell Road, Suite 204 A, Hillsborough, NJ -08844-1213.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.