Need only US Citizens who are local to Chicago
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Down Town, Chicago
Duration: 6 Months
Business Analyst resource for a 6-month project. The project involves New
Account Opening workflow. Here are some highlights of activities:
- Create required application/process/system documentation.
- Review/document data points in Salesforce CRM vs fields needed for new
account opening process.
- Perform mapping of needed data points for new account opening.
- Work with customer and vendor(s) to ensure thorough system testing,
provide resolution to issues and ensure quality solutions.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and project activities to define
requirements and processes.
- Reports directly to SVP of IT Global Markets.
- Minimum Computer Science or related degree and 5-7 years of experience
in financial services industry.
- Experience with Salesforce, Fidelity’s National Financial Systems
(NFS) Streetscape application and data files, Laserapp and/ Quik!,
middle-office new account opening workflows. Prior new account opening
project experience desirable.
- Strong understanding of database concepts, database software skills
and knowledge of querying SQL databases.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage different
- Excellent written, graphical and verbal communication skills.
(Applicant will provide examples.)
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.