Need only US Citizens who are local to Chicago

Position: Business Analyst

Location: Down Town, Chicago

Duration: 6 Months

Business Analyst resource for a 6-month project. The project involves New
Account Opening workflow. Here are some highlights of activities:

   - Create required application/process/system documentation.
   - Review/document data points in Salesforce CRM vs fields needed for new
   account opening process.
   - Perform mapping of needed data points for new account opening.
   - Work with customer and vendor(s) to ensure thorough system testing,
   provide resolution to issues and ensure quality solutions.
   - Coordinate and facilitate meetings and project activities to define
   requirements and processes.
   - Reports directly to SVP of IT Global Markets.

Applicant requirements:

   - Minimum Computer Science or related degree and 5-7 years of experience
   in financial services industry.
   - Experience with Salesforce, Fidelity’s National Financial Systems
   (NFS) Streetscape application and data files, Laserapp and/ Quik!,
   middle-office new account opening workflows. Prior new account opening
   project experience desirable.
   - Strong understanding of database concepts, database software skills
   and knowledge of querying SQL databases.
   - Highly organized and detail oriented.
   - Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage different
   personality types.
   - Excellent written, graphical and verbal communication skills.
   (Applicant will provide examples.)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320