*Position: Informatica Lead *
*Duration:4+months*
*Location:Denver, CO*
Required Skills: PowerCenter,Autosys,Informatica
Basic Qualifications:
7-10 years of experience. This is a senior-level position and requires
someone who is extremely strong with Informatica development and can come
in and begin contributing immediately at a very high level.
Job Description:
We are looking for a resource to work on a 3-6 month contract to assist us
in migrating our proprietary ETL infrastructure to Informatica. This
position is available to begin immediately and run through December with
the option to renew for another 3 months in the new year. 3 -5 years of
solid InformaticaPowerCenter, Autosys, Oracle Unix experience.
Excellent communication skills – need to be able to interface with business
as well as technical leaders. Experience working in an agile or continuous
improvement environment. Strong SQL skills including query optimization and
other advanced SQL techniques. Experience working with relational databases
such as Oracle, SQL Server Ability to break assignments into smaller tasks
and delegate work Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies. Ability to
work independently once guidance and goals are provided Ability to work
well as a team. Familiarity with Java helpful but not requiredOur current
technology uses proprietary transform and data load processes. Janus uses
Informatica broadly across the rest of the organization. Our goal is to
transition our processes to a more supportable and standard technology.In
addition we would like to include data validation and variance alerts as
part of the new process.This is a constrained project with a specific
deliverable and timeline.
--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>