Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on  *Android Developer**` *Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary,
and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title             : **Android Developer*

*Location*      : *Overland Park ,KS*

*Duration     : Long Term*

Design and develop Android applications.

Handle field issues from customers.

Interact with testing & customer support team for technical queries
Experience Requirements.

Hands on experience with mobile development on an Android platform in a
professional environment.

Android and Java  development experience.

Experience in developing high-performance and highly scalable applications.

Experience on  Java is a plus.

Having previous work experience with any Handset Lab will be plus.

Knowledge on Bug Triage and debugging.

Knowledge on Android Framework internals is a plus

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William

Ph: 630-315-9512 || Fax:630-206-2397

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email : ethan_will...@aesinc.us.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused