Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle ERP DBA *for one of our clients
OH or Van Buren Township, MI*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle ERP DBA

*Location: *Cincinnati, OH or Van Buren Township, MI

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Years of experience: 10+ years*

Should be able to manage the team, work with other vendor teams, manage
customer nicely.

·         Database Structures

·         Database Technology Structures

·         Space Allocation

·         Backup

·         Recovery

·         Tuning

·         Monitoring and Alerting

·         Access Management

·         Cloning

·         Vitality

·         Metrics and Reporting

·         Continual Service Improvement

·         Patching

·         OEM

·         Memory Sharing Services

·         Working experience in administrating huge ERP Systems

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *