Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : Sr. Java Developer
Location  : Edina, Minnesota - (*F2F Interview*)
Duration  : 6 Months Contract

*Must have 8+ years of experience, Must be local to Minnesota !*

I am looking at multiple resources that have the following proven skills
and what they may be missing, can learn quickly on their own.  This project
is a fast paced Agile project so if the perfect candidate is looking
for a challenge,
and add to their resume, this is the project;

Springboot framework
Writing Spock test including setup of Mock frameworks
Writing Gradle build
Spring framework based REST API
Hibernate JPA
JDK 8/Tomcat