*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Visa *copy for fast process

*Role :: Cognos BI Developer*

*Location:: Hartford, CT*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Experience with IBM Cognos 10.x  development and Business
Intelligence Technologies

·         Significant Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 with proven experience

·         Proficient in SQL Coding with proven experience

·         Experience on software testing (Cognos) and performance and
scalability testing.

*Experience Required*

Minimum 7+ years overall (Lead Developer)

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Drive the development/maintenance of the Cognos BI application

·         Develop, implement and maintain change control and testing
processes for modifications

·         Understand/execute release/change management processes for
changes to business applications

·         Must be able to work independently and prioritize work
effectively, as well as to function as an effective onsite coordinator in
an onsite/offshore operating model

·         Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve application issues and code
defects; escalate as appropriate.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills

·         Need to be proactive and good at communicating things assertively

·         Proven good proactive inter-team communications

·         Inform manager in advance of all time off including personal
vacation and holidays

·         Good understanding of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)

·         Experience working on, and supporting, critical business
applications in a global company

·         Excellent troubleshooting skills in resolving production issues

·         Experience utilizing Scrum methodology for project deliverables

*Education*

Full Time Graduate

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Aug 24 2015

 *Please fill the Full form and revert me*

*JOB TITLE*

*FULL NAME*

*PRIMARY  CONTACT NUMBER*

*ALTERNATE CONTACT NUMBER*

*EMAIL ID*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*WORK/VISA STATUS WITH VALIDITY*

*DOB*

*WILLING TO RELOCATE OR TRAVEL*

*BEST TIME TO CALL*

*AVAILABILITY/NOTICE PERIOD*

*SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)*

*TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE*

*REASON FOR CHANGE*

*HIGHEST USA EDUCATION  / YEAR / INSTITUTE NAME*

*EDUCATION OUTSIDE USA / YEAR / INSTITUTE NAME*

*CERTIFICATIONS IF ANY*

*MONTH & YEAR FIRST CAME TO USA*

*IN WHAT VISA FIRST ENTERED IN USA*

*IF H1B/OPT/EAD/GC EAD – SINCE WHEN ?*

*ANY FUTURE VACATIONS PLAN*

*SKYPE ID*

*LAST 4 DIGITS OF SSN*

* Email  is the best way to reach me...*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India)  Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*