PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP HCM ABAP Technical Consultant *for one of
our clients *Newark, NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP HCM ABAP Technical Consultant
*Location: *Newark, NJ
*Duration: *6 - 12 Months
· Worked on minimum 2 implementation and 2 support project
· Should be able to work on all RICEF concepts(Reports, Interfaces,
BDCs, Enhancements / Exits, Smart Forms)
· Extensively worked on ABAP HR Creation and Modification of Info
· Usage of LDB and Clusters
· Worked on Object Oriented ABAP
· Worked on Workflows Creation and Modification
· Worked on Web Dynpro Creating different Applications , Modifying
and Enhancing existing screens
· Knowledge on ALE/IDocs and Adobe Forms
· Knowledge on UI5 and Fiori Applications is an added advantage
· Excellent Communication Skills as this position will be
communicating directly with customers, internal staff (on-shore /
off-shore) to work towards case resolutions and other deliverables.
· Experience with client facing consulting engagements
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Engineering or other relevant
field or equivalent work experience.
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Successful Candidate will be leading the SAP ABAP HCM (on-Shore /
Off-Shore) team Model at the Client Location in Newark NJ.
· The candidate will be coordinating Functional HCM team, client
Management, client development and Production Support Team.
· The candidate must be capable of client deliverables within a
· Work with client IT and vendors to assess “as-is” systems
processes, architecture and suggest roadmap, “to-be” architecture,
blueprint for IT transformation.
· Drive discovery sessions with business and other stakeholders.
· Develop proof-of-concept and conduct solution review with
· Lead the integration effort involving 3rd Party system and
· Design documentation and build.
· Work with testing team to finalize integration testing strategy,
· Involve in deployment planning and application deployment.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.