PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP EWM Technical Consultant *for one of our
clients *Libertyville, IL*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP EWM Technical Consultant
*Location: *Libertyville, IL
*Duration: *7 – 10 Months
· Extensive work experience in ABAP with object oriented
programming and SAP SCM 7.1 (EWM)
· Experience with Data Dictionary Objects, Interfaces/Conversions
(BDC’s), BAPI's, Enhancement framework, BADI's, classical & interactive
· Extensive work experience in working with ALE, EDI and IDocs
(IDOC to and from TM API)
· Extensive work experience with xml
· Extensive work experience with file transfers /conversions from
various legacy systems to SAP and vice versa
· Excellent trouble shooting and debugging skills
· Applying business logic – i.e. If then, else..
· Experience with consuming external web services
· Creating Error Detection & Notification (i.e. Emailing)
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Onshore person to have the ability for requirements gathering /
understanding, strong written and verbal communication skills
· Document solution fixes and test results
· Guide onshore and offshore Developers to ensure standards are met
· Work with the application development teams throughout the
development life cycle
· Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects
· Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
· Create Preliminary and Detail design document based on the
· Create/Update reports, dynamic dashboards as per the requirements
· Good written and oral communication
· Explain complex design items through documents and white-board
· Build the SAP EWM RICEF objects to meet the EWM functional
requirements developed by the EWMS Team.
· Work direction to be provided by the Development Team Leads for
· Complete client Technical Specifications for objects completed.
· Knowledge Transfer - Cross train of client development Team for
· Execute preliminary Unit testing.
· Assist with integration testing activities as requested
investigating issues and resolving development related issues.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.