*From:* anu priya [mailto:anu75...@gmail.com <anu75...@gmail.com>]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:32 PM
*To:* mahes...@cillium.com; anu priya
*Cc:* chan...@siririch.com
*Subject:* Sr. Window Admin/VMware /Germantown, MD/Long Term/C2C

*Hello, *

*My name is Anu priya and I'm a Recruiter with SiriRich Business Enterprise
solutions. I would like to talk to you regarding a contract  Position. Let
me know if you would be interested in the same. Below is a description of
the position.My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error,
please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take
necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again*

*Position: Sr. Window Admin/VMware*

*Location: Germantown, MD*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: 55$/hr*

 *Responsibilities include:*

*·* *Diagnose and resolve complex application bottleneck issues in a heavy
Windows server environment , Linux environment good to have*

*·*  *Administer will corporate applications which include Active
Directory, Exchange, Lync,  Wiki, Jira, Subversion, Microsoft DFS,
Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway and other critical corporate
applications.*

*·* *Design, implement, install, configure, upgrade, patch, maintain and
monitor all physical and virtual machines and products within the VMware
vSphere suite.*

*·* *Create and maintain documentation as it relates to infrastructure
systems, design, configuration, support and processes*

*·*  *Conduct research, cost-benefit and return-on-investment analysis on
proposed hardware, software and systems to justify recommendations, support
purchasing efforts and in making infrastructure design and architecture
decisions*

*·* *Manage capacity and performance for our infrastructure servers.
Proactively monitor, test, collect and analyze system statistical data to
improve quality and ensure optimal performance *

*Demonstrated abilities in the following areas:*

*·* *Design, implement, and support all of our Microsoft based applications
(including installation, configuration, upgrade, patching, maintenance and
monitoring).*

*·* *Experience in Installation, configuration and maintenance of VMware
products including (vCenter Server, Lab Manager and Site Recovery Manager)*

*·*  *MCSA , MCSE or equivalent  (Preferred)  CCNA, CCNP certification
(Good To have).*

*·* *Experience with Linux (CentOS, RedHat)*

*·*  *Advanced knowledge of server technologies (Windows Server 2008, AD,
TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Microsoft BackOffice and VPN)*

 *Kindly please do fill the details as mention below need to submit to
client.*

 Full Name(as per passport)
Contact No. (Mobile No.)
Email ID
Work Authorization (if H1- Expire date)
Last 4 digits of SSN
Rate
Location
Availability
DOB
Available for webcam interview (Yes/No)
Webcam ID (Skype, yahoo, gtalk)
Degree-Bachelors/Masters(which degree)-Year
LinkedIn id (or) 2 Professional Reference

* Thanks & Regards,*

*Anu Priya*

*SIRIRICH Business*

*Enterprise Solutions*

*| **Anupriya** |* *Sr.techincal Recruiter ** |*

*|** 05164222866 /Email  | a...@siririch.com <a...@siririch.com>*