*QA Tester (WITH SOARIAN EXPERIENCE OR HEALTHCARE AND EDI TRANSACTIONS)*
*Lexington, MA (WE NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES OR MUST BE ABLE TO DO ONSITE
*Why Open : Backfill*
*Start : ASAP *
*Duration : never ending*
*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*
Tech – QA, Soarian Financials or previous experience with
Soft – Comm Skills
*Experience and Requirements:*
- 4-6 years of software QA testing experience in the Financials area
using client Server and Web-based environments, including testing the
front-end, database, and the Integrations components.
- Experienced with testing Claims, Insurance Verification and Charge
Posting (Revenue Management system).
- Complete understanding of the QA process and methodology, SDLC, Defect
Tracking processes, and etc. This includes: Unit, Functional, Load,
Automation, System, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Fluent with SQL scripting to query the Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Hands on experience in creating detailed test plans and test cases
from use cases and/or functional requirements documents, and performing
- Some experience with Reports testing in a Financials environment is a
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with
the local and remote QA team members, developers and the business analysts.
- Ability to participate in product functional discussions and come up
with testing requirements and formulate them into test plans and test cases.
- Great attention to details and be a self starter.
- 2+ years of experience with Mercury Quality Center Defect Tracking
database, and Test Plan/Test Lab modules.
- Experienced in Web Based environments (Web Sphere, Java, and
- Healthcare experience in a Financials environment is a great plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.