Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Technology – Linux Administration*
*Location – Dallas, TX*
*Duration 6+ months *
As a Technical Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different
phases of infrastructure implementation lifecycle. You will be intensely
involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution.
You will also play an important role in the design, configuration and
implementation of the overall solution. You will contribute to guide teams
on project processes, deliverables, training and internal
capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the
opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our
clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
This position will work in the Operate/Maintain team focusing on the Linux
server environment. You will be responsible for maintaining Linux physical
and virtual servers in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Experience in LINUX administration and support
· 5+ years of relevant experience should include implementation and
operations support of the following:
- Knowledge of LINUX commands
- Need to be able to use ‘vi’ to edit files and make changes.
- Use the RPM command to list, remove and add modules to the system.
- Experience in building servers
- Administer Enterprise Data Warehouse environment built on HP Vertica
- Scripting/command line
- File management (manipulate files)
- Backup/restore jobs
- Memory management and knowledge on DB concepts
- Problem resolution, system monitoring and performance tools
· Strong communication skills required (oral and written)
· Troubleshoot the environment and identify the root cause of the
problem and proposes the resolution.
· Ability to cross skill on the technologies required for the
· Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate
using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
· Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to
provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high
profile issues or complete critical path projects
· LINUX certification
· Experience in a Retail domain environment.
· Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different
goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Excellent collaboration skills to effectively communicate with
both business and technical IT teams
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great
importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.