Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*I -series/AS/400 Admin*
*3 months Extension Possible *
Years of experience 6+
* Job Description : *
Strong knowledge of iSeries environments.
Knowledge of MIMIX is desirable
Manage 5-10 partitions
Strong knowledge with replication technology configuration, troubleshooting
Basic understanding on Storage Area Networks, storage system capacity and
Basic Knowledge of backup solutions i.e. tape and VTL, backup to disk,
snapshots, scheduling and backup
Knowledge of networking infrastructures, including LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.
High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to
work with team to get implemented Network security tool (Help Systems)
Business understanding and work closely with application team.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
*Skill: SAP HCM*
*Duration: 3 months with a possibility of extension*
*Years of experience: 8+*
*Work Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA*
• At least 8 years of experience in SAP BI / SAP HCM
• Experience in at least 2 implementations of SAP HCM reporting in BI
• Should have detailed knowledge of various HR modules such as
Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll & Time
Management, Compensation Management, LSO, Recruitment, etc.
• Should know the key KPIs which are typically used in the HR area
• Should be familiar with the key infotypes which can supply required
information to SAP BI for reporting purposes
• Should have good communication skills and must be capable of interacting
directly with the Client Business Users to understand their requirements
and translate the same into technical specifications
*IBM Data Power*
*Working Hours : 9 hours per day*
*Rate $55/hr DOE*
*Secondary:* IBM Message Broker, IBM Message Queue
§ Work directly with the Wal-Mart associates & application teams.
§ Building infrastructure for messaging technologies (Data power MQ
Series, Message Broker, Service Mix)
§ Build environments using of Middleware software, based on Technology for
§ Enabling new features for application team to use.
§ Design, Planning, analysis, capacity, and requirements definition, RCA
(root cause analysis) & Mitigation tasks, following build Infrastructure
*St. Louis. MO, USA*
*Rate $60/hr DOE*
Good academic background, Team player, Good analytical, problem solving,
communication and comprehension skills, Knowledge of OOPS concepts,
Flexible attitude to address the need of the hour, adaptability to learn
new things on the job
Required Technical and Project Specific Skill:
- Good knowledge of BPM and 12-24 months IBM BPM hands-on
- Preferably worked on IBM BPM V8.5
- Sound knowledge of Java and J2EE
- Able to create low level design for specific requirement
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT experience
- Good understanding of SDLC life cycle
- Exposure to Agile is preferred
*Java/J2EE Release Manager/lead *
*Rate $70/hr DOE*
* Communicate release objectives policies, standards, procedures, and
processes to all stakeholders and ensure compliance.
* Manages Release schedule, key Release milestones, support release
activities for ecommerce system design and implementation in 24/7
* Provides clear and consistent communication of Release status to
all release level stakeholders.
* Determines the readiness of each Release in coordination with QA
based on release criteria including management of the approvals process and
assessing potential impacts of releases.
* Cross track coordination of development, integration, system
changes with customers, activities like testing and validation, oversee
system upgrades and release schedule.
* Evaluate the existing environments, Support the new business and
customer needs and improve existing business by determining and carrying
out new release processes, policies and practices.
* Provide deployment leads with standards and time frames, work with
release stakeholders to resolve blocking release issues in accordance with
service level agreements, ensuring issues are documented, leading
escalation procedures and managing Customer expectations.
* Identify and track cross-project dependencies within a release
* Identify scope changes (e.g., changes which may affect the release
budget, timeline, or performance outcomes), and escalate them per scope
* Balance the need to minimize risk to release schedule, cost, and
benefit with the need to accommodate changing customer needs.
* Assist in the resolution of team conflicts, develop written and
oral presentations for diverse audiences, participate in budgeting for the
team, holding team members accountable for compliance with standards, Lead
the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in
the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high
availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs by setting new
release processes and solutions.
* Identify and report on issues that may affect the release budget,
timeline, or performance outcomes or other releases and cannot be resolved
* Identify, track and drive Release level issues and risks to
* Integrate with overall PMO processes
* Execute long term release planning
* Mentor and develop Associates by assigning specific work to develop
knowledge on ITIL processes and policies. Guide and teach continuous
process improvements methods through informal and formal mentorship both
inside and outside the team, lead team tasks by making assignments to team
members and provide report updates on release tasks and activities.
* Provide release related metrics for monitoring of release
* Strong presentation and documentation skills, proficient in
PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel
*Good to have Word, Excel, Visio, PMO*
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.