PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP BO Developer *for one of our clients
IN*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP BO Developer
*Location: *Indianapolis, IN
*Duration: *12+ Months
· SAP frontend BO (Business Objects) development experience and
integration work with SAP back-end (BW and now HANA)
· Web Intelligence - Experience designing complex canned reports,
multiple tabs, multiple queries on a single screen, list and cross-tab
reports, charts (line, bar, stacked bar, pie, tabular, cross-tab),
hyperlinking, drill-down and drill-through
· Universes - Building complex Universes geared towards
all-encompassing Self-service environments, paying close attention to
detail, and adhering to functional requirements
· Exposure to Data Services, Rapid Data Marts, Lumira preferred
· Knowledge of Supply Chain (MM, SD, PP, QM, IM, WM) and HR data
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively lead the onsite and offshore team
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required with at least 5 years
of experience in SAP Business Objects development
· Pharma Industry Experience preferred
· Participation in 3 full life cycle development projects
· Ability to collaborate with other functional teams
· Create new Reports with existing or new data universes aligned to
· Translate the user requirements into functional and technical
design, application configuration and testing scenarios
· Document all aspects of the system (e.g. URS, process flows,
functional specifications, technical design, application configuration,
test scenarios, etc.) according to Client internal procedures and
· Ensure adherence to client and Validation standards
· Resource should be self-motivated; capable of meeting with end
users and working cross-functionally to identify issue resolution, define
requirements and develop solution that maintains integrity of existing
· Ability to work on multiple activities. Ability to plan and
prioritize work effectively to meet defined delivery levels.
· Ability to lead a small team
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.