Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Hadoop Architect
*Duration**:* Long Term
*Location**:* Alexandria, VA
*The selected candidate will:*
• Identify datasets, perform analysis on unstructured
data, and present analytics to customer
• Work with a broad range of stakeholders to understand
the interaction of many elements across the organization and implement
efficient solutions that meet current needs and anticipate/flex to future
needs based on the organization’s strategy, changes in technology, and
• Citizenship: US citizenship is not required. Applicant
must have valid working authorization.
• Additional: All applicants will be required to submit
a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be
able to obtain a public trust clearance.
• At least 5 to 10 years of experience working with Big
• Experience using Hadoop/HDFS and related toolsets to
analyze Big Data
• Experience with Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Pig, Hive, Spark,
• Experience with techniques for parallel, distributed
computing over big data, such as MapReduce Framework, Hadoop
• Experience with data wrangling and creating workable
• Knowledge of analytical toolsets such as R, SAS, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL for data analysis and troubleshooting
• Experience working in a matrixed environment
• Deep understanding on how to design and drive a
best-in-class framework for the development of data-centric platform for
large scale data sets
• Knowledge of BI related principles such as ETL, data
modeling, and data warehousing
• Experience with programming languages such as Java,
Python (Java preferred)
• Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica
• Experience with OLTP and Analytics databases such as
• Machine Learning skills to help create modern
predictive analytics services (software like Weka)
• Knowledge of software/data design methods, data
structures, and modeling standards
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Knowledge of delivery processes such as Agile and
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
[image: cid:image004.png@01D09FA7.84E4DB10] <https://twitter.com/CanopyOne>
[image: cid:image005.jpg@01D09FA7.84E4DB10] [image:
cid:image006.jpg@01D09FA7.84E4DB10]* Canopy One Solutions is a
WBENC-certified women-owned business, adding diversity to your business
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.