We have *Data Analyst* position for one our known client In *VA*, please go
through the job description if you’re interested please send me your word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Position: Data Analyst*
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rate : DOE*
*After SKYPE Interview **In-Person Interview is mandatory. *
Analyze data, review business rules spreadsheets, and attend project
release meetings. Responsible for working with DBAs to generate DDL &
maintain the DDL. Review and analyze system documentation to identify how a
system might impact the business application's systems. Work with Subject
Matter Experts (SMEs) in assigned areas to analyze business processes and
develop (and document) requirements for new tables and capabilities
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Review and Analyze Business Data Requirements, Business
Requirements and Sample Data to obtain:
a. Clear and complete specs for data elements needed (i.e. Data Req.
Template completed properly)
b. Sufficient information provided to determine the relationships
between the data, data integrity and constraints
2. Work closely with the Business SME’s, and System Analysts to
ensure completeness and clarity of requirements provided.
3. Perform requirements validation and elicitation particularly on
the more complex requirements to gain better understanding for accurate
4. Perform Gap Analysis on the data and dataset in the project, i.e.
identify if any attributes, valid values, content sets.
5. Review models to ensure domain and data type/length are consistent
with business data requirements.
Skills / Knowledge:
1. Strong SQL Query Development knowledge with min of 5 years of
2. Should possess 5+ years of experience in designing and
implementing small to medium size information systems projects through the
integration of new technology;
3. Gathering information system requirements, analyzing requirements
to determine system data architecture and implementation
4. Defining conceptual, logical, and physical information and data
models; and solving technical problems in information systems.
5. Hands on experience in software design and development, design
patterns, and mortgage related finance a plus.
Prior experience working at or with Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae is preferred,
with specific knowledge of the mortgage markets.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.