*Role: Business Analyst with ServiceNow experience*
*Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA (Onsite at Client)*
*Job Status: Contractor*
*Mode of interview: Telephonic*
This role is an integral part of the Business Analyst Team supporting the
analysis and development of a project involving implementation for
ServiceNow platform for various IT functions including IT Support
Management, Business Value Management, Application Development Lifecycle
Management, Service Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management,
etc. for group companies.
This role will work closely with the Project Manager, Business and IT
Subject Matter Experts, Tool vendor partner and other Project team members
to elicit and document the business/system requirements for processes and
applications used by each business department and then work with the
implementation team to implement records retention/management solution.
The candidate will need to have very strong Business Analyst soft skills
(details in Qualifications section), working knowledge of ITIL foundations,
Service catalog in ServiceNow and Application Development.
*Areas of Responsibility:*
· Elicit high level requirements, define project scope and assist
in creation of Project Charter.
· Plan BA activities and provide estimates.
· Elicit and document detailed requirements using user stores/use
· Coordinate requirements reviews and gain approvals.
· Work with the solution architecture team to design solution for
· Lead the effort for implementing the solution by working closely
with the tool vendor partner, project manager, development and testing team.
· Review test strategy, test cases and test results for complete
· Validate the tool configuration and customization to meet the
· Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Train the users on
· Document SOPs, Job Aids and Training Materials to the end users
· Work with the implementation team to implement the enhancements
• Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information
gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level
information into details and create a clear requirement.
• Strong experience writing business requirements and functional
• Strong modeling skills, to represent information in graphical
forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including
using modeling languages already established in the organization.
• Strong writing skills, to communicate information effectively to
managers, and technical staff.
• Strong interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to
resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as business owners,
project management, and software development).
• Familiarity and understanding of the software development
• Strong working knowledge of ITIL foundations.
• Strong working knowledge of Service Catalog in ServiceNow platform.
• Strong foundational knowledge of Application development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products (Visio,
Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Good interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups
about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential business
problem and solution.
• Familiarity with BABOK and its methodology.
• Familiarity with identifying and resolving problems in a timely
• P&C Insurance domain knowledge is a plus to have credibility with
user representatives and be able to work effectively with them.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.