Please let me know if you have anyone for this- Immediate hire

Please send the resumes ASAP to *
<>  *

*Java Developer Engineer (Need Java with QA Automation)*

*San Bruno/Sunnyvale, CA*

*6+ Months*

*$50/h on C2C MAX*

*Need work authorization scanned copy during submission*

Java developer engineers to help with QA setup and automation , if needed,
and vice versa.

The candidate should have a fair degree of flexibility around this.

At this point, the core competence we're looking for is as a Java developer

*Divya *

*Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc*

*Ph: 630-315-9569*