Job Title: Java Back-End Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 24+ Months

Must: 8 years of experience

Rate: 53$/hr on c2c

 • Develops, codes, and tests application business services

• Analyzes, debugs and/or assists in problem solving in both development
and production environments

• Understands, interprets and translates business requirements into the
necessary designs and documentation

• Applies fundamental skills, concepts and practices to solve difficult

• Assures code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects

• Actively participates in Scrum iteration planning, Daily Standups,
Retrospectives, Demonstrations sessions etc.

• Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and
resolve them

• May create optimization programs to resolve problems

• Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320