We have *Data Modeler *position for one our known client In *PA*, please go
through the job description if you’re interested please send me your word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Position: Data Modeler *
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Rate : DOE *
*Minimum 5 -7 years each required:*
• Cognos 10 Framework Manager
• SQL Development
• ETL Methodologies
• Data Modeling
• Data Architecture
• Data Warehousing
• SQL Server 2012 R2
• DB2 /Netezza
*Required Work Experience*
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, User Interface Design,
• Experience with multiple relational, dimensional, and OLAP
• Experience with database performance tuning
• Experience with Information Modeling, Table design, and Data
• Understanding of software development methodologies and concepts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and time management
• Experience with project management
• Assist in thearchitecture and development of an enterprise data
warehousethat enables fact-based decision making, ad hoc analysis and
• Working knowledge of data integration techniques, processes and
best practices between DB2 and SQL Server using SSIS, Cognos Data Manager,
or any other enterprise level tools for data Extract, Transfer, and Load
• Data modelling skills including 3rd NF, Dimensional and other
techniques using various modelling tools.
• Strong SQL skills with the ability to develop new and
manipulate existing SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and
data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
• Superior oral and written communication skills, including
listening effectively and sharing information within a team environment.
• Utilize appropriate software development best practices in
concert with a project team.
• Ability to multitask between support tasks and new development
• Ability to work both independently and as part of team.
• Ability review and gather business requirements and interpret
these into an architectural design and information model.
• ETL Mapping: tables from source to target using standard SDLC
• Experienced in defining and manipulating complex SQL including
mathematical functions, grouping, joins, sub-select, etc.
• Experienced in data loading, extraction and manipulation for
diverse RDBMS- specifically SQL Server, DB2, and Netezza
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet formats
for data analysis, organization, and loading
• Develop, package and deliver new service offerings related to
business intelligence analysis and reporting.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.