*Position:Sr. Financial Business Analyst*
*Duration:Long term contract*
*Location:San Francisco, CA*
- *Applies business and technical knowledge in determining end-to-end
design requirements to automate bank holding company regulatory reporting.*
- Works closely with business partners to determine requirements and
develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs,
objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of
applications, often using new technologies.
- Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and
functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs
and that test plans/scripts serve customer needs.
- Perform tests and work on remediation of issues.
- Prepares documentation to communicate and validate
- Provide leadership and direction to team members to ensure that the
business requirements are appropriately defined and that an enhancement or
project is warranted
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional task forces to identify and
document functional requirements, work flow, information sources and
distribution paths, and system specifications
- Assess, develop and execute a plan to implement a process
- 7+ years industry / functional experience
- Looking for someone who has worked in the Accounting area of a Bank
- Excel / reporting experience
- SQL or programming experience
- Process improvement within a production environment
- CPA is a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.