PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *QA Lead *for one of our clients *Oakbrook, IL*.
Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open
for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back
with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *QA Lead
*Location: *Oakbrook, IL *(Need ONLY LOCAL)*
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Quick Response Development (QRD)*
· Participates in the evaluation and selection of QA/testing tools
and methodologies that best fit the project's needs
· Handles question/issues related to particular QA/testing
components within a project/ program
· Adheres to the specific QA/testing standards and guidelines for
· Identify the appropriate quality assurance (QA) and/or testing
goals for a particular component within a project or program, and proposes
an approach for implementing the quality assurance and/or testing
processes/procedures for those components
· Assists in the development of the QA/testing plan(s) and test
· Collaborate with Business Analysts and/or project team to ensure
that clear, unambiguous requirements are defined for the project
· Follows and executes QA/testing plans within a particular
program/project. Adheres to the appropriate project management disciplines
(e.g., quality assurance, communications plan, change management plan, risk
management, issue management, etc.)
· Creates test data as needed prior to test execution
· Provides set up of hardware for testing environment
· Creates, executes, and/or maintains tests and test scripts.
Reviews tests and test scripts for completeness and accuracy
· Identifies opportunities to improve the QA/testing process,
including increasing cost-effectiveness
· Measures defects, service levels, response times, etc., and
conducts root cause analysis during the development of IT application or
service. Logs issues/problems uncovered during QA/testing, determines
severity, and may coordinate the implementation of problem resolution as
· Reports to the project team and/or Project Leaders the project's
QA/testing progress against the project plan
· Collaborating with team members to deliver on tight timelines in
an ambiguous environment
· Work closely with US IT software teams to validate features
through design reviews and testing
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.