*Send profiles to pram...@iquadra.com*
*H1B copy is mandatory for submission*
*Position: SSIS Developer*
Location: Westport, CT
Duration: 5+ Months
The SSIS developer will be responsible for writing stored procedures to
move data based on requirements. This is a consulting position that will
also require gathering business requirements and working with modelers of
ODSs and Data Marts and coordinating with source system administrators.
• Design and develop data movements using SQL Server Integration
Services, TSQL and Stored Procedures
• Consult with the business to determine logical design for new
• Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, and re-factor
• Follow data standards, resolve data issues, complete unit testing and
system documentation for ETL processes
• Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other
team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
• Collaborate with IT operations and testing organizations to ensure
timely releases of projects and make sure database environments are
• Collaborate with IT operations to perform root cause analysis
• Support IT staff and business users in the development, usage and
troubleshooting of database-driven applications
• Support the development of software programs.
• Use customer requirements to improve functionality (speed,
performance / usability).
• Conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct
• Respond quickly to bug fixes and enhancement requests.
• Support maintenance of local databases
• Be able to take directions and complete tasks on-time with minimal
• Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties
• Work in a team environment
• Work on multiple assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines
• 5+ years IT industry experience
• 3+ years experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• 3+ years expertise in SQL programming
• Experience with Some Business Intelligence tool, preferably OBIEE
• Successful candidates will be quality oriented and demonstrate great
attention to detail.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be
able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally
• Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server a plus
• Data warehouse / Data mart development exp
Ned the below details for submission, along with H1B copy
*Full Legal Name:*
iQuadra Information Services LLC
1700 Water Pl., Suite 315, Atlanta, GA 30339
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CF8B27.E4E3BF30] [image:
This email is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or
attorney-client privileged. If this information is received by anyone
other than the named addressees, the recipient should immediately notify
the sender by email. In no event shall this material be read, used,
reproduced, stored or retained by anyone other than the named addressees,
except with the express written consent of the sender or the named
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.