Please reply at **

*Position  : Senior.Net Developer Location  : Irving, TX - (F2F
Interview)Duration  : 6- 12 Months Contract*

*Seeking a Senior .Net Developer (who is strong in middle tier to backend).
Below are the details. *
Top 3 Skills Required (to get hired!):
1. C#
2. WCF
3. ASP.Net Webforms

*Employee Value Proposition:    *
This role will be with the backend development group and more specifically,
highly focused on the middle-tier. This person needs to be very strong with
C#. They need to have a background working on web-based apps using ASP.Net.
This will be a mix of new development and support. Developers with
experience in financial services or have a background in algorithm
development will do really well. Someone who's degree is in
Computer Information Systems or Mathematics would be great - but not