Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest and
revert me back with your updated resume at parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com//
*Position : Network Administrator *
*Location : EMERYVILLE, CA*
*Duration : 9 + months*
*Job Description :*
- *Experience: 8+ years experience in Network Administration. *
*Network Administrator Job Duties:*
- Maintain and manage network hardware in the datacenter, includes
devices from Palo Alto Network, Juniper Network, f5.
- Work with internal and external clients setting up VPN connection.
- Work with Information Security team managing McAfee IPS.
- Maintain security posture, work closely with Info Sec team in updating
policy and procedure.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing
workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router
administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Maintain network performance issues including availability,
utilization, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection,
installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network
policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and
analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems;
escalating problems to vendor.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing,
evaluating, and installing enhancements.
*Network Administrator Skills and Qualifications:*
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and
Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality
Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding.
- Responsible for operations of company’s network systems. Plans,
designs, and implements systems, including configurations;
supporting/troubleshooting problems; coordinating with vendors for
installation of hardware and software; project implementation; providing
training and assisting with proposal writing. Responsible for project
planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons. May research and evaluate
emerging technology. Education: 4-year degree in computer science or
related field or equivalent experience
*Thanks & regards,*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.