PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP HCM US Payroll with Claims Expertise
Functional Consultant *for one of our clients *Newark, NJ*. Please go
through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for
projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with
latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP HCM US Payroll with Claims Expertise Functional Consultant
*Location: *Newark, NJ
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
- Minimum 7 – 10 Years of experience in SAP HCM US Payroll with at least
2-3 years’ experience in managing multiple, large-scale, cross-functional
teams and projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on US Payroll.
- Able to lead planning, design and implementation of business processes
changes within the SAP HR US Payroll areas of responsibility. Lead planning
and participate in the design and implementation of business systems which
support assigned business process.
- Should have worked on US Payroll with Claims expertise , also worked
on Tax adjustments
- Define project objectives, scope, and resource requirements.
- Able to develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing
Clients’ business processes within the area of responsibility.
- Able to develop and maintain the Business Cases, supporting business
process re-engineering, which include cost/benefit factors, quality, cycle
time, and ROI.
- Should have worked on the SAP projects integrated with Success Factor
- Duplicating/re-creation of scenarios in SAP HCM environment (where
possible) to trouble-shoot or identify and resolve client problems
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization,
integration, testing and support.
- Expertise in requirement gathering, gap-analysis (Business and
Technical), and strategic roadmap/blueprint development required.
- Excellent Communication Skills as this position will be communicating
directly with customers, internal staff (on-shore / off-shore) to work
towards case resolutions and other deliverables.
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Engineering or other relevant field or
equivalent work experience.
- Should be comfortable with PA, OM, PY, TM, and Travel Expense.
- Mentor other team members in technology, architecture and delivery of
applications when requested
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Successful Candidate will be leading the SAP HCM (on-Shore /
Off-Shore) team Model at the Client.
· The candidate will be coordinating directly with stake-holders,
client Management, client development and Production Support Team.
· The candidate must be capable of client deliverables within a
· Work with client IT and vendors to assess “as-is” systems
processes, architecture and suggest roadmap, “to-be” architecture,
blueprint for IT transformation.
· Drive discovery sessions with business and other stakeholders.
· Develop proof-of-concept and conduct solution review with
· Lead the integration effort involving 3rd Party system and
· Design documentation and build.
· Work with testing team to finalize integration testing strategy,
test plan. Involve in deployment planning and application deployment.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.