*Greetings from Robert,*

Title: ATG developer

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract

Interview process: Phone and Video Conference

*Rate: $50/hr*

Skills : Front end JAVA, HTML5 , JavaScript, JQUERY.

*Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework.*  Worked on the product like
pricing engine , inventory engine etc.

Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must

Experience developing in Java and working with HTML. Possess problem
solving skills.

Having Endeca would be a BIG PLUS.

Minimum 4+ years of hand on development experience (Not a Lead)

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.*