Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest and
revert me back with your updated resume at parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com//
*Position – IOS Developer*
*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration : 6+ months *
The Senior Software Engineer (iOS) will work directly with Product Owner,
UX Designer, and Digital Marketing Team to develop iOS mobile applications
and solutions to ensure the highest performance and best user experience.
- Develop, implement and unit test systems and components of Mobile
- Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and
feedback and determine proper implementation.
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and
future mobile applications.
- Work with other developer, QA, marketing and sales teams to design and
implement quality software solutions.
- Conduct peer reviews with senior manager and supervisor.
- Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications.
- *4 years of native iOS development*
- *Knowledgeable in any combination of the below skill set*
- *Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa*
- *iOS SDK*
- *Core Data*
- *Core Location*
- *Image IO*
- *Map Kit*
- *Store Kit*
- *UI Kit*
- *open source OCR integration*
- *Knowledge of GIT or SVN*
- *JSON, XML*
- *REST web service framework*
- *Push notification*
- *Integration with mobile analytic SDK (i.e. Google Analytics,
- Understands mobile performance, latency, and security issues
- Experience doing iOS SDK development in a commercial or professional
environment. Must be hands-on and have experience publishing at least one
consumer application to Apple App store.
- Good experience with UIKit, Networking and cross platform development.
- Comfortable with iOS performance (memory, speed, networking) and
extensive experience using performance analysis tools
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and
best practices in the area of information security, wireless network
architecture, technologies, and concepts.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
*Thanks & regards,*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.