*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*QA Analyst *
*Location: Downtown, Nashville, TN*
*US Citizen or Green Card Holder*
*Must have Automation tools experience such as Selenium, Load Testing and
• Assist the Software Quality Assurance Manager with the
identification, evaluation, development, implementation, and organizational
adherence to QA best practices, methodologies, and tools aimed at
continuous improvement and QA testing for large-scale, mission-critical
projects. Help promote the organization's education, adoption, and
adherence to the above-mentioned practices.
• Understand and apply proven QA and testing methodologies.
• Develop detailed test plans, test cases, and test procedures based
upon requirements documentation, technical specifications, and business
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings to review test plans and test
cases to ensure accuracy and completion of documentation.
• Perform the development of automated testing capabilities for key
• Conduct software testing of new products, enhancements, or releases
by fully executing test plans manually or through automated methods.
• Ensure that software is reliable and meets requirements and QA
• Document test results and recommendations and escalate issues
• Monitor application performance post-implementation to prevent
reoccurrence of issues identified during pre-release QA testing.
• Assist in the configuration and maintenance of test systems used by
the QA team.
• Promote teamwork, collaborative interactions, and alignment among the
project teams, with the other IT teams, and with internal customers.
• Support and provide guidance to other Quality Assurance Analysts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.