*Dear PartnerPlease share resumes, full name, phone, email id of your
consultant for below requirement*
Job Title/Role: BI Project Manager
Work Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 36 months + Contract
Rate: $70/hr C2C
The person in this position will be responsible for leading the creation of
a new Child Support Data Warehouse which will be the foundation for
integrating decision analytics into all level of the Wisconsin Child
Support Program. This position requires an individual who typically has 7+
years of business intelligence project management. Professional
certification is required.
The individual in this position will assist in the development, release,
and negotiation of a Request for Proposal (RFP) which will secure a vendor
who will assist in the construction of a data warehouse and analytics
Qualified candidates will have experience in vendor management and
relations as they will be responsible for leading a small internal team and
larger vendor based team.
Experience in building effective teams, successfully managing project
timelines and budgets, as well as producing high quality project artifacts
(charter, project plans, etc.) is required.
The person in this position will be working closely with the Executive and
Business Sponsors, IT Senior Management, and other Department Leaders to
ensure priorities of the project are understood and managed accordingly.
He/she will understand business objectives and problems and work with the
multiple stakeholders to ensure complex technical and non-technical
problems are solved.
A strong understanding Kimball Data Warehouse design principals, experience
in gathering requirements for data warehouse projects, and experience in
design and development of data warehouse projects is required. Any
experience with advanced analytics is preferred.
The individual in this position will also be responsible for researching
new technology and developing business cases to support enterprise wide
business intelligence solutions.
Other Notes to Vendors:
1) An in person interview will be required before a final hire is made.
2) Please bring three (3) business references to an interview.
Must Have Skills:
• Develop requests for proposal 3 Yrs.
• Change management 7 Yrs.
• Demonstrated experience in the design and utilization of performance
measures and reports 5 Yrs.
• Expertise in implementation of large complicated models and processes 7
• Project Management 7 Yrs.
• Analytical/problem solving skills 10 Yrs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills 10 Yrs.
• Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills
• PMI or other relevant certifications
• Project (MS) 5 Yrs.
• Data Warehouse - Experience in data warehouse design and development 5
• Data Warehouse - Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse
• Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals 3 Yrs.
• Business Objects or other BI tools 7 Yrs.
• Vendor Management 5 Yrs.
• In-Depth Knowledge of SDLC Deliverables for each Phase of Development 10
• IT Technologies - skills, concepts 10 Yrs.
• Requirements analysis 7 Yrs.
• Requirements gathering 7 Yrs.
• User test, System test, and User Acceptance test plans 5 Yrs.
Nice to Have Skills:
• State of Wisconsin Privacy Regulations
ONS Interactive Solutions
Phone (direct): 718-690-3828
*PS: For immediate response, send Emails at **a...@onsinteractive.com
*Thanks & Regards*
*ONS Interactive Solutions *
*Phone (direct): 718-690-3828*
*Email: a...@onsinteractive.com <a...@onsinteractive.com>*
*URL: www.profitbyrpo.com <http://www.profitbyrpo.com>*
Yahoo IM: er_ani...@yahoo.co.in
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.