Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
* Job Title : Technical Lead – Data Warehousing*
* Location: Charlotte, NC, USA (Very urgent requirement at this
*A: Production Operations:*
• Job Scheduling, Batch Job & House Keeping Job Monitoring and issue
• DL and downstream marts reload as per the requirements
• Incident Management: Follow up to ensure issue resolution on all
Client service desk system tickets
submitted by Infosys to Client
• Provide weekly status reports or as and when required.
• Daily Load plan preparation
• Incident Resolution and escalation mechanism for un-resolved tickets
• Analysis and planning production migrations.
• Load status reporting to the client management team.
• Load catch-up planning and execution as required by Client
• Job Failures trouble shooting and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of such
• Issue resolution coordination with project teams, infrastructure
teams such as DBA, Unix, Network, Storage etc., and any other Client teams
• User communication during refresh delays, planned/unplanned outages.
*B: Release Support*
*• *Coordinate production migrations review and approval by Client
• Migration deployment planning, migration execution and migration
status reporting on weekly, monthly, and otherwise as and when required.
• Change Management, collision planning avoidance and risk assessment
*C: Issue Analysis and Knowledge Management*
*• *Perform Root cause Analysis of load issues and document in
knowledge management repository.
• Run-time trend analysis
• Problem management for recurring incidents and failures
*D. Process Improvements and Automations*
• Identify areas of process improvement and/or automation of manual
• Work with Infosys/Client team to finalize the requirements for such
process improvements, automations, ad-hoc reporting.
• Design, develop, test and deploy those solutions
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
- Concept of Data Warehouse, ETL technologies, migration processes
- Administration of ETL and reporting tools like Informatica, Ab Initio,
MicroStrategy, Cognos, Tableau, Data Mirror, SAS
- Familiar with system administration tasks like stop/start services,
user administration, checking system health etc.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC to easily identify risks and
- Analytical ability to triage migration issues
- Database Knowledge (Netezza & Oracle/SQL server)
- UNIX, vi editor, Linux and Windows operating system knowledge
- Good communication and client interfacing skills
- Knowledge of scheduling tools (E.g.: Tidal, Crontab, TWS)
- Scripting languages like shell scripts, Perl
- Knowledge of Syncsort and other ETL technologies like NZSQL, Ab Initio
- Data Mirror knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of version control tools like CVS, Subversion
- Analytical ability to triage system issues
- Administration of Scheduling tools like Tidal, Tivoli Workflow
- Awareness of ITIL practices on Incident Management is plus
- Exposure to offshore-onshore delivery model
- Should be able to demonstrate good leadership qualities
*Additional skills (Nice to have):*
Prior experience of cable or telecommunication industry
*Experience Required (In Years)*
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
1. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.