*Greetings from Robert,*
*Role: Java Architect*
*Location: Woonsocket, RI*
*Duration: 1 Year+*
10+ years of experience;
Leading the Technology Team or Technology related Initiatives
Worked as Architect/Designer in the previous assignments
Hands on Application built at Enterprise Level
Have expereince in Multi Channels and Multiple Technology based applications
Ensuring all team members properly fulfill their roles
Reviewing and Contribute in all the artifacts/deliverables which are
expected from the team
Represent Team in front of external and internal stakeholders
Interaction with offshore teams on regular basis
This role is basically technical facilitation and management. A good fit
candidate is a technician whose interested in transitioning to management
- Having worked on Java based Client/Server & Web Applications
- Having knowledge of oracle technologies Oracle 11g and PL/SQL
(Understanding of Query plans, AWR Reports etc.)
- Having understanding of NFR's and Associated Metrics (like CPU
Utilizations, Response time, network latency, think time etc.).
- Having good data collection/analysis/compilation/data comparison/data
- Having knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Understanding of and experience is leading development efforts on the
J2EE platform. This is most important technical requirement.
- Oracle DBMS for OLTP systems
- Detail understanding of systems architecture
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and experiences to facilitate the
resolution of various technical issues. Does not have to solve them alone,
but must be able to lead a group of SMEs from different disciplines in
order to arrive at a solution
- Nice-to-have technical skills
o Network architecture
o Storage architecture
o Database architecture
o Data Integration architecture
o Batch processing and concepts
- Having good communication/presentation skills required for customer
1. Must have team lead experience (at least 10 people).
2. Strong personality with superior written and verbal communication skills.
a. Must write detailed status and issue summations to ensure smooth
transition between shifts.
3. Process driven. Must be able to diligently follow processes and offer
ideas on how to improve existing ones.
4. Detail oriented.
a. Aforementioned processes require details and clear documentation of
issues and status. Details, details, details are mandatory.
a. There are routinely many parallel efforts and issues in the work order.
a. Must lead with conviction. Must be able to make sound judgments with
confidence when confronted with issues and decision points.
2. Operating System Windows NT/2000/XP/7,Linux,AIX
System Designing Tools UML, MS Visio.
Databases Oracle 10g/9i,
Web technologies Core Java, Java (JDK 1.7), JDBC , JMS
XML technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXB, DTD.
Other technologies Log4J, JMS, JTA, WSDL, SOAP
IDE Eclipse 2.x/3.5, Net Beans.
App Server WebLogic
Web Server OHS
Version Control SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case.
Other Knowledge Technologies - Datapower,Gemfire
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.