PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP PP/QM Lead Consultant *for one of our
clients *Midland, MI*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: SAP PP/QM Lead Consultant*
*Location: Midland, MI*
*Duration: 18+ Months*
· SAP functional skills (6+ years exp.) in the PP & QM module
including configuration, process design, testing and post implementation
support in a global environments
· Experienced in Process Industry such as Chemical, Petrochemicals
or Pharmaceuticals Industry
· Should be expert on SAP solution on the business process in Plan
to produce (mandatory), Quality (mandatory), New Product Development (some
exposure), DMS (some exposure)
· Ability to understand and research the existing SAP
configurations & development, and identify the gaps vis-à-vis the Blueprint
· Good exposure to various phases of ASAP methodology and documents
involved in each phase
· Good documentation ability, good English skills
· Experience of working as per Flexible work schedule and
coordinating with large set of key stakeholders, including offshore team.
· Solid understanding of the PP/QM integration points with other
modules, specifically MM / WM / QM / WM / FI / CO / PS/PP
· Experience with UAT, writing functional spec documents for
developers and sound manufacturing processes in a plant environment
· Experience using Kanban, configurable materials, Make to Order,
Process Industry (PP/PI) and ECO Change processes
· Strong communication skills to work with users, resolve issues
and transfer knowledge
· Experienced in Quality Management (QM), Quality Inspection Engine
(QIE), and Audit Management (AM).
· Experience in SAP’s Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
tool, which is used for systematically improving product and process design
· Experience in the design of custom solutions and enhancements in
all areas of QM and QIE using customer exits and Business Add-ins (BADI).
· Experience in SAP’s Audit Management tool widely used for
supplier quality, process, safety, environmental, and GRC audits.
· Experienced in SAP’s QM processes for Chemical Process Industries.
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Primarily responsible for all the deliverables under SAP PP/QM
· Co-ordination between Offshore PP/QM team & the Client PP/QM Lead.
· Ensures quality of deliverables
· Participates in Governance meeting
· Co-ordinate with Data teams for ensuring proper migration of data
· Co-Ordination with Module leads at onsite/offshore.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.