*Interactive Project Manager*
*Chicago, IL *
*Major Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Coordinate the activities ofcross functional teams including internal
departments, interactive agency and technology teams to deliver high
quality website functionality on time and within budget.
• Manage all aspects of assigned projects (requirements gathering, business
and user requirements, legal review, dependencies, budgets, schedules,
etc.) from start to finish with a keen attention to detail ensuring
assignments are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and
resources for projects for the site’s operations, growth and maintenance
such as website fixes, functional enhancements, 3rd party integrations and
other initiatives to support various channels such as email, search,
marketing, social media, etc.
• Support website operations including assisting with website quality
checks, executing operations processes, managing user generated content and
addressing user inquiries with the customer service team when necessary.
• Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify
potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in
• Consistently identify and execute approaches and solutions are aligned
with project goals and objectives.
*QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS):*
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3-5 years of experience required; experience with formal interactive
project management methodologies, including various forms of project
documentation in a business to consumer environment is highly desirable.
• Experience managing projects involving complex interactive website
development, design and architecture including video, mobile, apps, SEO,
community building, social media, third party applications and platforms,
etc. is desired.
• Background in user-centric design and understanding of design best
practices is desired.
• Experience briefing and managing interactive and / or marketing and
advertising agencies or similar vendors is preferred.
• Detail oriented with a proven ability to take projects from planning
through completion along with the ability to meet deadlines and move
multiple projects forward simultaneously.
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to produce enough project
documentation, business requirements and documentation and functional
specifications to drive successful development.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project
• Experience using content management systems a plus especially for web
• Experience running reports in Adobe Site Catalyst or similar a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; Microsoft Project (or
similar project management software knowledge a plus).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills including proven
experience with supporting both internal and external “clients”.
• Some previous experience with facilitating projects involving content
• Understanding of both agile and waterfall methodologies alongside strong
problem-solving and logical reasoning abilities is preferred.
• Ability to think about projects in a broader context, anticipate business
needs and make recommendations when appropriate.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Email: **mn...@idexcel.com* <mn...@idexcel.com>
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.