Please send the resumes ASAP to *divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Position: .Net (C#) Developer (WPF)*
*Location : Jersey City, NJ*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
*Locals will be given first prefernce*
The WPF UI Developer will report to Luis and the Project Manager for the
day-to-day activities. This candidate will be working on an insurance
(commercial) industry project. All candidates must have the following
· *Project Requirements:*
1. WPF / XAML
2. Created Custom Controls
3. MVVM Pattern
4. MvvmCross or MvvmLight Framework
· *Basic Requirements:*
1. 4+ years’ experience of software or website development
3. Hands on experience with DOM, W3C Standards, Browser Standards
4. AJAX and JSON against web services (SOAP/RESTful)
5. Client side debugging using Firebug, Chrome Web Developer,
Fiddler, and etc.
6. Good communication skills
7. Ability to collaborate in a team
8. Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be
9. Someone who participates in discussions and who isn't afraid to
have and state opinions.
· *Nice to have:*
1. Experience developing data-driven applications
2. Portfolio of any design / external website work
3. Google API experience (GWT, Google Maps, Google Earth)
4. HTML5/CSS3 real world experience (Local Storage/Web Sockets)
5. Mobile Frameworks (Xamarin, Titanium, PhoneGap, Sencha)
*Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> |||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.