*SAP Sr. BI  HANA Consultants*

*Job Location:*  Chicago, IL

*Duration:* 5 months Contract

*Rate: $70/hr + Expenses on C2C*

*2 positions.*

*Required Skill set*:

• Define and manage the BI/HANA deliverables of technical team to meet
engagement objectives and budget
• Lead technical design workshops with the client. Responsible for leading
the technical requirements and design activities of the technical analysts
assigned to the project
• Understand current-state of system
• Lead and conduct interviews within defined areas
• Formulate key BI/HANA technical requirements
• Formulate recommendations based on “gap” analysis
• Formulate future-state system landscape
• Responsible for Architecture, Design and implementation of SAP BI/HANA
• Manage a small team of offshore developers

• Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice.
• Manage BW technical development along with Integration scope with non-SAP
Job Description: This resource will support the EDW / Data Harmonization
track. Primary responsibility will be
• To understand the current Data Harmonization issues captured in the
Mondelez current state analysis of the Master data, transaction data and
derived KPIs.
• Participate in the design, development and testing of the solutions to
resolve these data harmonization issues. This will involve working closely
with the Accenture resources / HP lead and implement the solutions using
the tools and processes recommended by the Accenture team.
*Skill set :* BW backend developer with extensive knowledge of developing
BW solutions using standard BW objects like Info objects, DSO, Info cube,
Multi-provider and transformations using complex ABAP code. SAP HANA
exposure is must with experience to develop in the Hybrid HANA environment
(BW on HANA and Native HANA using SQL).
Experience with Data Services is needed

Thanks & Regards
Rathna Kumar
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
v...@gissite.com *I *www.GISSite.com <http://www.gissite.com/>