PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *PeopleSoft Functional Analyst *for one of our
clients *Foster City, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
*Location: *Foster City, CA
*Duration: *12 Months
PeopleSoft 9.x, PeopleSoft Queries, Requirements Gathering
- A minimum of 7 years PeopleSoft 9.x HR functional system administration
- A minimum of 5 years PeopleSoft Query experience.
- Proven ability to manage and lead HR projects
- Proven experience of PeopleSoft security, workflow and Query a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Global HR experience desired.
- Ability to identify critical situations and take action to escalate per a
given process or circumstance.
- Strong Customer Service orientation while maintaining a high level of
integrity and confidentially with each interaction.
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
Lead HRIS projects by collaborating with HR Center of Excellence teams from
initial analyze, design, development/configuration and implementation.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on HR Technology, processes, reports and
integrations while identifying opportunities for automation and process
- Communicate enhancements, system outages and other technology related
items that impact the HR user community.
- Lead functional system administration for the Global PeopleSoft HRIS.
- Participate in additional HR Systems & Shared Services related
initiatives as appropriate.
- Serve as main point of contact for PeopleSoft administrative support,
issues/enhancements. Partner with IT to identify, track, research, resolve,
communicate and implement fixes or quarterly releases, including a lead
role in data audits and testing.
- Respond to report and query requests from the HR and Executive
communities ensuring data integrity and employee data privacy.
- Perform ad hoc and schedules data audits to ensure data integrity.
- Manage HR Technology related documentation ensuring accurate and timely
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.