*Please send the resumes to “divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
<divya_das...@aesinc.us.com>”*

*Interviews are going on and we need more good qualified candidates*

*Position:         .Net (C#) Developer*

*Location:        Mt. Laurel, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate : Open*

*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*

*Notes from HM:        *

·         I would like to stress for this position, the ability to analyze
a manual business process, diagnose bottlenecks and propose automated
solutions are key capabilities that the candidate will be required to have*.
So excellent communication skills is a must.*

The .NET (C#) Developer will report to me and the Project Manager for the
day-to-day activities. This candidate will be working on an insurance
(commercial) industry project. All candidates must have the following
qualifications:

·         *Project Requirements:*

1.      Strong Unit Testing experience

2.      Entity Framework

3.      AngularJS

4.      WebAPI

5.      jQuery

6.      Spring.Net, Ninject or comparable Dependency Injection tool
(Spring.Net preferred)

7.      MVC pattern

8.      AJAX

9.      CSS

10.  Knowledge of RESTful Services

11.  Automapper

·         *Basic Requirements:*

1.      Microsoft Visual Studio 2012

2.      Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5

3.      Common Language Runtime

4.      Core C#

5.      ADO.NET

6.      ASP.NET

7.      LINQ

8.      Unit Testing:

§  NUnit, MSTest

§  Mocking Framework (i.e.: MOQ)

9.      Subversion (and TortoiseSVN)

10.  Experience with Peer reviews

11.  Familiarity Agile [Scrum and XP Engineering Practices]

12.  Familiarity with Continuous Integration

13.  Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)

14.  Excellent communication skills

15.  Ability to collaborate in a team

16.  Ability to analyze manual business processes and propose automated
solutions

17.  Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be
assigned.

18.  Someone who participates in discussions and who isn't afraid to have
and state opinions.

·         *Nice to have:*

1.      Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus

2.      Experience with front end Javascript technologies is a plus

3.      Knowledge of *Atlassian’s Bamboo* is a plus

--

*Regards*

*Divya *

*Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc*