1. Minimum 5 years of performance engineering experience
a. Performance tuning of Java applications, web applications,
web service and other systems like database, ldap etc.
b. Bottleneck analysis
c. Java memory leak analysis, fixing of memory leaks
d. Performance assessment, issue analysis, identify optimal
solution and provide implementation recommendations
2. Min 5 Years performance testing experience
a. Non-functional requirement analysis
b. Workload modeling
c. All types of performance testing
d. Performance test scripting, Vugen or equivalent.
e. Performance test result analysis and reporting
3. Minimum 3 years of experience of with following tools
a. HP Load runner, Jprobe, CA Wily Introscope
b. AWS Services, primarily basic EC2 related knowledge
c. SOAP UI
d. Any web services mocking tool.
4. Proficient in Shell or Python scripting
5. Exposure to other performance testing tools is also a plus.
7. Excellent written communication and reporting skills
Thanks & Regards
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
v...@gissite.com *I *www.GISSite.com <http://www.gissite.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.