*Reply only to ab...@tammina.com <ab...@tammina.com> *
Please help with couple of profiles on the below asap.
*Job Title : Sr. Business Analyst - Property & Casualty Insurance
*Location : Simsbury, CT*
*Mode of Hire : 6 Months CTH*
*Mode of Interview: F2F in New York or Simsbury.*
*Rate : $60/hr*
· 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
· 3+ years Commercial Lines Property and Casualty Insurance required
· Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Market a plus
· Underwriting Systems a plus
*Role and Responsibilities*
· The successful candidate should present and articulate clearly
and professionally with a solid knowledge of the role of Business Analysis
and Requirements gathering needed for systems implementations.
· Be able to document Customer requirements clearly and work with
PM/Development Team/Vendor in turning those requirements into successful
functionality and features.
· Work effectively with multi geographical Team members.
· Prepare any and all Business Requirements Documents and Training
· Be able to conduct Training sessions with Customers.
· - Be a self-starter who is self-motivated to complete work
timely and accurately.
- Proactively engage in and coordinate Quality Assurance activities to
ensure project deliverables are met according to client requirements.
· Support all Release activities including supplementing User
· Maintain all ticket documentation from start to finish in related
systems and tracking methods.
· Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality
of the work performed on assigned projects.
· Assisting in the management of an Agile Release Schedule.
· Ensure client satisfaction.
· Proficiency of MS Applications, especially Excel and Word
· Co-ordination of QA, UAT and Defect and Change Control
*Traits for Success*
1. Self confidence
3. Conscientiousness, commitment
4. Innovativeness / creative problem solving
5. Influencing, persuading, negotiating
6. Relationship building
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.