*Need Passport copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Passport *copy for fast process
*Role :: SSIS /SQL Server Developer*
*Location:: Bridgewater, NJ*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
*Rate:: $40/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)*
· Strong experience in MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 with BI in SSIS
· Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems.
· Excellent backend skills in creating SQL Data Objects.
· Strong background and knowledge of T-SQL – DML, DDL,
Transactions, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions to facilitate
efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
· Proven ability in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization and
· Expert in understanding business-data relationships, modeling
data and creating data mappings.
· Strong database design skills – Normalization, Keys, Indexes,
Joins, and Partitions.
· Experience in extraction & migration of data from heterogeneous
data sources like Excel, MS Access, Oracle, DB2 to MS SQL Server by using
import/export Wizard, DTS/SSIS, and BCP & Bulk Insert utilities. Optimized
queries using SQL Profiler and Database engine tuning advisor.
· Extensive experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server
2005/2008 Integration Services (SSIS) and scheduling packages, cleaning bad
data, validating data using SSIS wizard.
· Knowledge of Data Marts, Data warehousing, Operational Data Store
(ODS), OLAP, Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema
Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables using Analysis
Services and experience working with Normalization and De-Normalization
techniques for both OLTP and OLAP systems.
· Experience in using multiple transformations provided by SSIS
such as script component, Lookup, Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk
Insert, Merge, Merge Join, Union All, and Slowly Changing Dimension.
· Experience in the whole cycle of DTS/SQL server integration
services (SSIS 2005/2008) Packages (Developing, Deploying, Scheduling,
Troubleshooting and monitoring) for performing Data transfers and ETL
Purposes across different servers.
· Experience in creating jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, Database
Mails and Scheduled DTS and SSIS Packages.
- Familiar with Business Requirement Gathering creating BRDS, FRDs, Use
Cases, Activity Diagrams and Test Cases.
May require a bachelor's degree.
Requires 5 - 7years of experience in the field or in a related area.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks
· May lead and direct the work of others
· Experience working within a matrix project team
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
*Soft Skills Requirements:*
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and professional client
· Excellent team player, quick learner , detail oriented and
· Strong analytical, management, organizational and problem
· Ability to adapt quickly to fast pace and changing environment
along with new technological innovations
· Able to communicate and get along well with other coworkers
Email is the best way to reach me...
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.