*Greetings from Robert,*

*Automation Tester*

Seattle , WA

6 months

•         Should have good expertise in  *Java ,Java script and C# coding*
•         Strong automation skills with *Selenium Web driver*
•         Should have hands on experience in  *Visual Studio Tool*
•         Ability to create Automation Framework
•         Ability to develop *Selenium scripts*, modify and execute them
•         Good Knowledge in MS SQL Server Management Studio & SQL
Databases. Querying and other DB Admin activities
•         Good Understanding of XPATH, CssSelector and various element
•         Experience on API Service testing using RestService would be
added advantage
•         Proven commitment to deliver quality work
•         Experience in Testing using test execution tools (e.g,
•         Knowledge in software test planning, documentation and process
•         Experience working in an Agile environment
•         Good understanding in Team Foundation Service, SubVersion usage.
•         Domain background of Insurance
•         Excellent communication and inter- personal skills
•         Versatile to learn new upcoming technologies
•         Interaction with testers, developers and functional analyst to
understand requirements better.
•         Must be able to handle work independently

Technical Skills: *Java, Selenium, C#, SQL, Rest Service*
Tools preferably: Microsoft Visual Studio, Bamboo, and TFS

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>*

mailing list, reply with “*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*