*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: Dallas TX*
• Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software
solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
Has good understanding of business application.
• Works with technical staff to and independently understand problems with
software and resolve them.
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions
for improvements and enhancements.
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
• Demonstrates software.
• Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or
• May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
• May design and build prototype applications.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 4-6 YEARS
• Advanced C++ programming skills
• Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing
• Experience in XML/Web Services technologies
• Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
• Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
• Java Development experience
• Experience in Agile Development
• Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle
• Experience with Spring framework
• Advanced knowledge of Subversion or other Software Configuration
• Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix
Thanks & Regards
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
v...@gissite.com *I *www.GISSite.com <http://www.gissite.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.