Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:          Project manager

Work Location:  San Jose CA

Duration:           6 months

Minimum work experience: > 10 Years

*Job Description*

·         Experience in working on ERP product specifically in HCM area

·         Experience in working on FinanceForce.com product

·         Requires solid experience in HCM - Resource Profiling, Resource
Management (scheduling/deployment) and Skill Management.

·         Candidate should be dynamic, self-starter and result oriented

·         Should be able to Customer business processes and translate the
requirements into FF.com

·         Should have worked in Customer facing roles

·         Should have worked in onsite-offshore model

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125