Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Informatica Developer *for one of our
clients *Richardson
, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants
are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Informatica Developer

*Location: *Richardson , TX

*Duration: *12 Months

*Req Details:*

*Roles and Responsibility*

Participate in all aspects of software development including definition,
design, implementation, testing, delivery, etc.
Analysis, design and development of software modules for targeted
application domains
Enhancement, modification and correction of existing software modules
Contribute to planning and estimation activities

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

• Experience in Informatica, Oracle, DB2 and Teradata
• Good communication skill
• Required to work on Design and build Data masking application
• Creating Test Case and Test Plan for Unit testing.
• Supporting UAT and QC request.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*