*Need Passport copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Passport *copy for fast process

*Role :: Web Method Developer*

*Location:: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

• Experience in implementing & supporting web Methods IS, TN, BPM or
Business Events, web Methods adapters

*Experience Required*

   - Experience in *webMethods IS, Broker, TN, BPM*
   - Experience/ exposure on webMethods 9.7 and 8.2/7.1.X is must or above
   development and support

·         Good hands on experience in *webMethods IS, Broker, TN, BPM*

   - Implementation experience in using XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, X-Path
   and Web Services
   - Experience/exposure with any of webMethods Adapters (JDBC Adapter, SAP
   adapter, Siebel adapter)
   - Knowledge of EAI, BPM, CEP and B2B concepts
   - Good soft skills & communication to work in team and communicate with
   customer

*Roles & Responsibilities*

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Excellent communication skills and flexibility for on-call to
facilitate discussions with offshore team and business.

·         Rapid Sprint/deliverable planning abilities

·         Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously

·         Strong analysis skills are required.

·         Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
deliverables

·         Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes

·         Ability to seamless integrate work with third party library/web
service owners

Email  is the best way to reach me...

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified