Location –Bothell, WA

Duration: 6 months

Need 3 Linux System Admins to help with build out of servers for a new data

 Primary roles will be to install packaged software on Linux servers and
setup new builds in Jenkins.   Other duties will be assigned on an as
needed basis to migrate to a new data center.   Need to be flexible to work
multiple tasks being assigned at once with little information and be driven
to get information and resolve issues.

Thanks & Regards
Rathna Kumar
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
v...@gissite.com *I *www.GISSite.com <http://www.gissite.com>